Qbix is growing fast and looking hard for more great people to join us!
We’re Looking for a Junior Accountant.
Qbix’s best-in-class accounting firm is driving the best financial reporting in many small businesses and non-profits. We empower our customers with unsurpassed depth of reporting and real-time financial and operational insights. Qbix is a member of the AICPA and the GSCPA and provides our customers with advanced cloud based tools that are recommended by the AICPA’s outsourcing practice strategy.
At Qbix, we value the individuality, ingenuity, and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success. Qbix is seeking top talent, motivated to help organizations achieve their business goals. Qbix looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
“We’ve built a company culture at Qbix where everyone strives to do their best, and do it in an innovative way. That’s how we create the most value for our customers, and that’s what gets us most energized. It is incredibly gratifying to be a part of an organization where everyone is committed to the success of our customers, and our fellow workers.” - Rocky Davidson, CEO
Qbix provides an attractive package of benefits as compared to traditional firms
No Tax Season!
- Qbix provides a steady year round work environment
- We don’t do audits or income tax returns
True Profit Sharing Plan
- Qbix wants to bring out the entrepreneur in our accounting teams
- All permanent employees receive a quarterly profit share based on Qbix performance
Safe Harbor 401k
which means your 401k is 100% vested when you receive your match.
The Junior Accountant is responsible assisting the Senior Accountant in daily and monthly client accounting activities.
- High level of accuracy required
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Code and input invoices
- Record credit card charges
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Vendor Management - Verifying federal id numbers with W-9s
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Ability to move between systems
- Clerical support to Senior Accountants
- Bank Updates
- Light Bookkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
- 1 years of experience as an Accountant
- Must demonstrate strong time management, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent reconciliation skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks.
- Commitment to customer service with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, be able to work within tight deadlines, and be able to adapt to changing priorities.