Leading Council on Aging Moves to Qbix’s BPaaS Platform for Finance and Accounting
Qbix, a leading provider of cloud-based ERP and Business-Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) Solutions, announced that Middle Flint Council On Aging (MFCOA) – has moved its finance and accounting function onto the Qbix BPaaS platform. MFCOA and its sister organizations (Council Services and Golden Gourmet) bundle, cook and deliver “meals on wheels” to their constituents and also to other councils. MFCOA and its sister organizations provide over 2,000,000 meals annually through 11 locations in Georgia and Florida. MFCOA chose Qbix over continuing with their on-premises solution as the best fit for the Council and its two sister organizations.
- MFCOA has grown tremendously through the years along with their reporting needs..
- Most recently, a database error in their AP module created havoc in producing the information they needed out of their systems.
- The AP issue exposed some backup/restore problems
- They had recently lost an important accounting staff member.
- Their legacy system was not up to the task and required annual maintenance and upkeep.
Reasons for Selecting Qbix:
- MFCOA knew Qbix could deliver since their sister organization, Golden Gourmet, had been using Qbix for several years
- With 11 locations in Georgia and Florida, MFCOA needed reporting by location and better insight into their various fund raising activities
- All new systems will be on the cloud using best of breed platforms - no backup restore issues
- Qbix’s shared services BPaaS model provides MFCOA both with specialization and expertise across the finance and accounting function, as well as scalability when transaction volumes increase or decrease.
Qbix provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal. Qbix is headquartered in Macon, Ga. For more information, please visit www.QBIXas.com or call 478-787-0530.
Qbix Accounting Solutions
Latest posts by Rocky Davidson (see all)
- More reasons to use Qbix and Intacct for your organization. - June 19, 2017
- Learn how Qbix uses Intacct to power nonprofits - June 12, 2017
- Is it time for your nonprofit to practice surplus budgeting? - January 26, 2017