On Wednesday, November 15 from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm the GCN’s Nonprofit Consulting Group is offering ‘Thinking, Planning, and Acting Strategically in Today’s Climate’ presented by Sir Jose Bright.
Qbix will be there – we hope you’re attending as well!
We’ll be there to meet and greet before the event and are looking forward to having a chance to say hello as well as learn at this GCN member event.
The event will take place at the Clayton County Community Services Authority at 1000 Main Street, Forest Park, GA 30297.
This event is complimentary and exclusively for staff and board members of GCN member nonprofits – but registration is required.
Here’s more on the event from the GCN website:
The world continues to change at a dramatic pace. We are witnessing radical, wide-scale shifts in public policy, demographics, technology, and nonprofit investment that directly impact each of us. Nonprofits that assess their environment on a regular basis, and agree internally on a shared strategic direction that harnesses their capabilities, have a far better chance of success in this dynamic climate.
In order to stay relevant and remain the partner of choice for their stakeholders, all board members, staff leadership, and key volunteers must answer the call to be more strategic. That’s why you’ll want to join Sir José Bright, Vice President of GCN’s Nonprofit Consulting Group, as he shares:
● data on the forces and trends impacting every aspect of the nonprofit world;
● ways that nonprofit leaders can become more strategic in thought and action;
● tools to develop a roadmap for implementing your strategic intent; and
● methods for aligning the organizational elements critical to pursuing strategic aims successfully.
Latest posts by Blog Team (see all)
- FASB Accounting Standards Update for Nonprofits – ASU2016-14 - February 6, 2018
- Helping Our Seniors in Georgia - January 8, 2018
- 2018 is Here – What’s in Store for Accounting - December 31, 2017